MCEDA is committed to supporting our existing industries. Through our established Existing Industry Program, we work to provide a variety of services to help meet industry needs. Our services are constantly being updated and revised based on feedback we receive from our company visitation program.
The services our office provides include:
- Assistance with tax abatements and incentives for expanding industries
- Workforce development support including training classes and high school presentations on careers in manufacturing
- An annual wage survey
- Industry appreciation events
- Recognition and promotion of industry achievements throughout the year
- Knowledgeable staff that act as a liaison to city, county, state and federal agencies