MCEDA is committed to supporting our existing industries. Through our established Existing Industry Program, we work to provide a variety of services to help meet industry needs. Our services are constantly being updated and revised based on feedback we receive from our company visitation program.
- The services our office provides include:
- Assistance with tax abatements and incentives for expanding industries
- Workforce development support including training classes and high school presentations on careers in manufacturing
- An annual wage survey
- Industry appreciation events
- Recognition and promotion of industry achievements throughout the year
- Knowledgeable staff that act as a liaison to city, county, state and federal agencies