WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with you, for the purposes set forth below, including those purposes described in the “Other Uses of Personal Information” section:
When you visit the Site, requesting information about our services, for participating in any career opportunity, process or contact us for additional information, we may ask you for:
- Name, address, phone number, email, organization name, and/or job title, social security number, employee identification numbers;
- Gender, race/ethnicity, veteran status, or voluntary self-identification of disability;
- Payment or banking information such as account and credit card numbers;
- Professional, educational or employment-related information when you apply to any career opportunity from our website, such as resume, cover letter, education level, college or university, earliest start day, desired salary;
- Audio, electronic, visual, biometrical or similar information, such as pictures, video and audio recordings where you have provided your permission;
- Sensitive information such as criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law, and health information.
When you communicate with us, including by email, we may retain your communications in order to process and respond to them, as well as to improve our services. We may use your phone number and/or email address to communicate with you about our services.
Cookies and Automated Information.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information from your browser or your mobile device, which includes the date and time of your visit, your Internet Protocol (IP) address or unique device identifier, domain server, your browser type, access time, cookies, and data about which pages you visit in order to allow us to operate and provide the Site and our services. This information is used to understand how you interact with the Site and to provide you with advertising and a more personalized experience.
When you use the Site, we may collect information about your location and use of the Site, including your interaction with advertising and analytics services on the Site, in order to (a) serve you the content and functionality you request, and (b) maintain the privacy and security of the Site and services. Location information collected may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address and unique device identifier.
RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT HOW YOU SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information, and you may still access and use much of the Site. Some pages on the Site may give you the option of providing personal information but do not require you to do so.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We collect and use the types of personal information listed above in an effort to operate our business, to improve your experience on the Site, to provide services to you, and to communicate with you about the information you have requested. We may also use personal information to help target specific offers to you and to help us develop and improve the Site and our services. In case you provide Sensitive Information, it will be used only for analytics, statistics and solely as permitted by state and federal law or regulations. Any of the identifiable personal and sensitive information in whole or part will not be used for discrimination purposes in any portion or kind. Additionally, we may use your personal information for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Internal record keeping;
- Receiving information about existing or developing new products and services;
- Improving our marketing efforts and sending personalized messages, special offers, newsletters, and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on information you have shared with us, or through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of our website.
- Keeping records of our communications with you;
- Tracking visits and analyzing your use of our Site;
- Serving you the content and functionality you request and enhancing your experience;
- Processing payments or other transactions;
- Complying with federal, state, or local laws, or complying with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities, or where disclosure is required by law;
- Collecting, using, retaining, selling, or disclosing information that is identified or aggregated under applicable law.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following contexts:
- Third Parties and Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to our business partners and other third parties that may offer services specifically requested by you.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers that need access to your information to provide operational or other support services on our behalf. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer the Site; support our provision of services requested by you; provide technical support; provide payment processing; to our auditor suppliers or any service provider for other legitimate purposes permitted by law. In addition, we may also disclose your personal information in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
Disclosures with Your Consent.
We may ask if you would like us to share your personal information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this Policy. We will only disclose your personal information in this context with your consent.
Disclosures Without Your Consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any specific individual, such as groupings of demographic data and customer preferences.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain and use your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to protect our assets, to provide our services, and to enforce our agreements. We may decide to delete your information if we believe it is incomplete, inaccurate, or that our continued storage of it is contrary to our legal obligations or business objectives. We take reasonable steps to delete the information we collect about you, where we have a legal obligation to do so or by your request. To the extent permitted by law, we may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking, and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement. When we delete personal information, it will be removed from our active servers and databases as well as the Site. However, it may remain in our archives when we need to comply with our legal obligations or other permitted purposes.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have put security measures in place to protect the personal information that you share with us from being accidentally lost, used, altered, or disclosed or accessed in an unauthorized manner. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. While our security measures seek to protect your personal information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our Site or systems that compromises your personal information, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are required to do so by applicable law.
RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Please use the Contact Us details at the end of this Policy to exercise your rights and choices under this Policy. If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, or if you no longer want to receive any email, postal mail, or telephone contact from us or our affiliates in the future, such requests may be submitted via the Contact Us details at the end of this Policy. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not be able to honor your request. For example, if you request deletion, we may need to retain certain personal information to comply with our legal obligations or other permitted purposes.
Accuracy and Updating Your Personal Information.
Our goal is to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete. If any of the personal information you have provided to us changes, please let us know by contacting us via the “Contact Us” details provided at the end of this Policy. For instance, if your email address changes, you may wish to let us know so that we can communicate with you. If you become aware of inaccurate personal information about you, you may want to notify us to update your information. We are not responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient, or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
Right to Withdraw Consent.
If you have provided your consent to the collection or processing of your personal information, you may have the right to fully or partially withdraw your consent. To withdraw your consent, please notify us using the information in the Contact Us section of this Policy, and you may follow opt-out links on any marketing communications sent to you.
Right to Delete.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Non-Discrimination.
You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy to reflect any changes to the way in which we treat your personal information or in response to changes in law. Should this Policy change, we will post all changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal information, we will also notify you through a notice on the homepage of the Site for a reasonable period. Any such changes, updates, or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. You are expected to, and you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to, carefully review this Policy prior to using the Site, and from time to time, so you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes and to our collection and sharing of your personal information according to the terms of the posted Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy and our practices, do not access, view, or use any part of the Site.